Connects any cable box, satellite box, DVD player, or other device
that has an HDMI female port to DVI-D (Digital) device (such as
HD-TV's, some satellite and cable boxes, or projectors).
- Wire Gauge: 28 AWG
- Supports the following resolutions: 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p,
1280x1024, and beyond (WITHOUT the need of a booster)
- All our HDMI, HDMI-DVI, and DVI-DVI cables are fully HDCP compliant
- Standard 19pin connection, Male to Male, Type A Connection
- DVI-D Connector: Standard 18pins + "blade" connection, Male
- HDMI-DVI Combo Cables do NOT support audio. A separate audio cable (Toslink optical, Digital
Coax, or RCA) is needed
- Silver-tinned copper wire for maximum conductivity - without ANY harmful lead
- These premium HDMI certified cables support high-bandwidth,
- Triple shielding
- UL / CSA listed, have matched impedance
- PVC jacket, molded ends, Inner hood soldered 360 degrees to the
connector for complete end to end shielding.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3 (and backward compatible to all previous
versions) to ensure your cable will work with today's, and
tomorrow's electronic equipment.
- Certified for compatibility with Sony PlayStation-3, Dolby TrueHD,
DTS-HD Master Audio, Blue-Ray HD DVD, and HD-DVD
- 24K Gold-plated connecting pins AND ground connections to ensure
- Supports distances of up to 50ft without any signal loss.