Connects any cable box, satellite box, DVD player, or other device
that has an HDMI female port to DVI-D (Digital) device (such as
HD-TV's, some satellite and cable boxes, or projectors). All our
HDMI/DVI cables are purchased from manufacturers that are CERTIFIED
by hdmi.org. Certification means that the manufacturer has
submitted test results to HDMI and have received official HDMI
certification as an "Adopter". There are plenty of "pirated" cables
on the market today! Beware of product that is being sold for what
appears to be an "incredible bargain".
- Length: 1.5ft / .45M
- Wire Gauge: 28 AWG
- Supports the following resolutions: 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p,
1280x1024, and beyond (WITHOUT the need of a booster)
- All our HDMI, HDMI-DVI, and DVI-DVI cables are fully HDCP compliant
- Standard 19pin connection, Male to Male, Type A Connection
- DVI-D Connector: Standard 18pins + "blade" connection, Male
- HDMI-DVI Combo Cables do NOT support audio. A separate audio cable (Toslink optical, Digital
Coax, or RCA) is needed
- Silver-tinned copper wire for maximum conductivity - without ANY harmful lead
- These premium HDMI certified cables support high-bandwidth,
- Double shielding for maximum video performance and prevents signal loss &
- UL / CSA listed, have matched impedance
- PVC jacket, molded ends, Inner hood soldered 360 degrees to the
connector for complete end to end shielding.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3 (and backward compatible to all previous
versions) to ensure your cable will work with today's, and
tomorrow's electronic equipment.
- Certified for compatibility with Sony PlayStation-3, Dolby TrueHD,
DTS-HD Master Audio, Blue-Ray HD DVD, and HD-DVD
- 24K Gold-plated connecting pins AND ground connections to ensure
- Supports distances of up to 50ft without any signal loss.
- Is RoHS Green Certified. Production process that uses laser jacket stripping &
aluminum foil cutting with precise machine soldering.
- Outperforms all more expensive "retail boxed" cables - guaranteed
or your money back!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Friendly Return Policy
- Photos shown do not necessarily represent the actual products
My Cable Mart only purchases HDMI cables from authorized adopters.
Adopters are manufacturers (and distributors) who have submitted
to HDMI for testing and certification.